Thank you for visiting www.MyReelRewards.com and participating in Reel Rewards.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card (or other financial account) information, and other information once it is associated with your personally identifiable information. We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information when you become a Member, create an online account, purchase products or services, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in other activities when you visit the Site. We may also collect publicly available information about you from other sources, such as information from newspapers, blogs, and commercial websites or third-party data aggregators; we may use such information to supplement your personally identifiable information maintained by us. We may also collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily disclose on the Site, absent any request from us.
Our Use and Sharing of Information.
- Fulfillment, Changes, and Communications. We use personally identifiable information for the purpose for which you provided it, such as to fulfill your request for services or information, to process and administer your requests and rewards, to activate your online account, to participate in promotions, to receive rewards, to make purchases, and to allow you to participate in any public area of the Site. We may also use personally identifiable information to notify you of changes to the Site, to provide you with news, e-mail offers, and other information, to let you know about other information and services that may be of interest to you, and to tailor our online offerings to your preferences.
- Website Analysis. We may also combine anonymous usage information collected from your visit to the Site with that of other users to determine which features and areas of the website are most popular. This aggregated information does not contain information personally associated with you.
- Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information with third-party service providers to assist us with collecting demographic information and improving our Site. We may also share aggregated information with potential advertisers, contractors, investors, and other third parties in connection with the sale, advertising, or marketing of our Services.
- Social Networks. If you are a member of a social network service, such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, or similar websites or services that you have authorized to gather information about your online behavior on our Site, including participation in any behavioral reporting program they may operate on or off of their own site, we may share information regarding your activities on our Site with such third parties, and they may associate and use that information with personally identifiable information they already have about you (such as your Facebook Profile).
- Accessing and Disclosing Account Information. We may access, preserve, and disclose your account, personal information, and content, as well as report any such information (including personally identifiable information) to law enforcement agencies, if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or desirable for any of the following purposes: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to enforce your Reel Rewards Member Agreement; (c) to respond to claims that any content provided to us or the Site by you violates the rights of third parties; (d) to respond to your requests for customer service; (e) to protect our rights, property, or personal safety, or that of our users or members of the public; and (f) to deal with or report any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, our web servers may automatically collect anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our Site. This information may include the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, as well as the anonymous information that your web browser automatically sends to us, such as browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited before and after your visit to our Site, and IP addresses. We also may determine what technology is available through your browser to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page. For example, we may determine that you have installed a version of Flash, and we will then send to you the appropriate Flash version of the web page rather than an HTML page.
- IP Addresses. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are on the Internet. When a visitor requests pages from our Site, our servers may log the visitor’s IP address. We or our service providers may also serve advertisements based upon the geographic location of your IP address.
- Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs or pixels are invisible files on web pages that you visit. When you visit a page on the Site that contains a clear GIF, the clear GIF communicates with your computer to determine, among other things, whether you have been to that page before or viewed a particular advertisement. We or our third-party advertising providers may use clear GIFs to track usage of the Site.
- Other Methods. Where authorized by law and as permitted by FTC guidelines, we may use web beacons, other monitoring technologies, and third-party service providers who may gather data for purposes of advertising or reporting website traffic and statistics.
- Third-Party Advertisements and Operations. We may allow third parties to deliver advertisements on our Site or perform certain functions for us. Our websites may also contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties. You should be aware that when you click on these third-party advertisements or links, you may deploy cookies or web beacons, which third parties may use to identify some of your preferences or to recognize you if you have previously been to their website or otherwise had contact with them. Certain activities on our Site, such as purchases, may be performed or sponsored by third parties, and you will be asked to submit personally identifiable information to complete your transaction. We do not control how these third parties use the information they collect from you, whether collected from the delivery of advertisements to you, your use of links, your purchase of products or services, or other voluntary submissions of information. We have no responsibility (and disclaim any representations, warranties, or responsibility) for these third-party advertisements and websites, including, without limitation, their content and privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the advertisers and websites to learn how they may collect and use information about you. If you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information in a public area of our Site such as a blog or message board, third parties may collect this information and use it to send you unsolicited marketing communications and messages, or for other purposes. You disclose personally identifiable information in public areas of our Site at your own risk.
- Copy of Personally Identifiable Information. You may obtain a copy of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at the address below, by calling a VSS-Southern Theatres representative at 1-877-270-1133, or via our Contact Us form online. For your protection, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to obtain a copy of your personally identifiable information. You may correct any errors in your personally identifiable information by providing us with the correct information, and we will delete your personally identifiable information (except for your transaction history and account and subscription information) from our records upon your written request. However, you may not be able to access some areas of the Site or receive or qualify for rewards if you choose to delete your personally identifiable information. If you are or have been a Member of the Reel Rewards Program, or have received any services or rewards from us, we reserve the right to maintain archive copies of all communications and other documents in our possession concerning or related to you, including personally identifiable information.
- California. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits guests and customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may make such a request by contacting us at the address below, by calling a VSS-Southern Theatres representative at 1-877-270-1133, or via our online Contact Us form.
- Privacy of Children. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Site is not intended or designed for children under the age of 13 years of age without parental consent and direct supervision. By creating an account or accessing or using the Site or services, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, we ask that you not send us any personally identifiable information unless you have parent or guardian permission. In the event that we learn that such information has been sent to our Site by a person under 13 years of age, we will not create a profile or otherwise retain the child’s information.
- Security. We use reasonable measures to ensure that the personally identifiable information you submit to us is secure and remains reliable, accurate, complete, and current. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. We and the Site will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction; however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information.
- United States Only. The Site is intended for users from the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana and the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of this information within the United States.
- Opt Out. At various points during the registration process on our Site, when signing up for or subscribing to Reel Rewards, or when subscribing to a newsletter or mailing list, you may be asked to indicate your willingness to allow us to communicate with you on an ongoing basis, or to receive updates or notifications regarding the Reel Rewards Program. We will honor your preferences. At any time, however, but subject to our right to maintain archival copies, you may opt out of further disclosures of your personal information to third parties by contacting us at the address below, via our online Contact Us form, or by calling a VSS-Southern Theatres representative at 1-877-270-1133. It may take up to six (6) weeks to modify your preferences.
- Contacting Us. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time through the use of our Contact Us form, by calling a VSS-Southern Theatres representative at 1-877-270-1133, or via mail at the following address:
305 Baronne St., Suite 900
New Orleans, LA 70112